Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gosh - so much has happened


Wow - After the stair rail got put in, I just stopped. Well- I also went back to work full time, so I am thinking that accounts for some of my lack of updates.
Kevin and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary in September on the 21st. Hard to believe that much time has gone by. Natalie will be 5 months old this Monday, which I am also having trouble believing. We have taken at least 1000 photos of her thus far, plus about an hour of video. I will try to post more photos to update everyone.
I am still trying to juggle working at the library with working from home and taking care of Natty. The housework has definitely suffered. I need a maid.I will write a little more as I post the pictures. I will try to update again soon. Here is a picture of Natalie doing what we all do best. Nap! Notice she is in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment