Friday, July 24, 2009

Sorry it has been awhile - August 1st is a new leaf!

All right - I know it has been a few months since I posted anything. Life keeps getting in the way. The last entry is from May when I posted the library's parade float. Since then.......Gosh...........I turned 31 - god I am old now. This summer has truly made me feel like I have left all the carefree days of childhood behind.Kevin and I had our porch, driveway, sidewalk and part of our garage floor torn out and re-poured. If any of you heard our skunk story- that was part of why. If you haven't heard the skunk story - you should ask me about it sometime. It is almost to the point of being mildly amusing....almost.Next up we are having the columns replaced. I know, I know, I hear you all muttering to yourselves about how I must be off my rocker to get rid of those fine grecian fluted columns, but progress must be made and they will soon be replaced with a stone and wood arts and crafts type combo.The next week we are having our family room fireplace converted to a gas fireplace, maybe we will use it more if we don't have to chop wood : )I feel like I never got to see everyone over the summer - so if you are reading this and you live within 25 miles - let's get together!I will try to post photos of my new driveway/porch etc soon.Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment